- Day to day Monitoring, Evaluation and implementation of RIS In house curriculum for all subjects across all tiers from Montessori to High School / A Levels, and including External Examination with CIE/Ed excel teaching plans and syllabus break-downs, teaching methodology, assessment mechanism
- Responsible for class room lesson monitoring with focus on home-work dairy communications and Copy/Register/Note Book counter Checking. Development of exam papers and school evaluations.
- Preparation of monthly in-class assessments, sessional, mocks, and terminal examinations and examination planning, moreover post examination result compilation and organizing parent teacher meetings.
- Responsible for time table management, student performance follow-up on daily or weekly basis, communications with the parents/guardians on student attendance, dairy communications with parents, class performance, conduct and student academics monitoring.
- Monitoring of the school teaching and support staff and students for the smooth functioning of the Educational system.
- You shall ensure that the RIS curriculum is followed completely and comprehensively with full adherence to RIS teaching standards and methodology.
- Responsible for overall administration of the Branch or Campus.
- You should be in leadership and mentorship role for the staff.
- Should execute staff trainings and orientation sessions to improve standard and quality of the academics.
- Need dynamic leadership having number of years experience.
- Zohaib Hassan HR(Recruitment Specialist) Roots International schools & colleges 03337707805.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs150,000.00 – Rs250,000.00 per month
Application Deadline: 19/05/2022