- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Secretary: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)