- Directly reporting to the CEO
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Degree in business administration (desirable).
- Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)