Provide support and clerical expertise to Executive Office and respond to guest and employee inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction.
- Perform administrative skills such as typing, filing, copying, opening and sorting mail, coordinating appointments for General Manager and answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards
- Prepare written correspondence on behalf of General Manager for approval.
- Compile monthly guest comment analysis and ensure proper distribution of results.
- Handle travel arrangements and reservations for managers and VIP guests.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct while maintaining the confidentiality of the Executive Office as set forth in EmPact.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work area and file storage system
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.