Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Lead and manage the department in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper
- Motivate, train, supervise, evaluate, and discipline all Housekeeping and Laundry colleagues
- Ensure that all relevant FHLSS standards are in place and followed
- Plan daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly assignments and projects for all Room Attendants, Housemen, Public Area, Uniform, and Laundry Attendants and Office Coordinators together with the Executive Housekeeper
- Implement control measurements on departmental labour costs. Minimize costs while ensuring adequate staffing is available to provide five-star service
- Review and update regularly Standard Operating Procedures and Processes in order to guarantee effective and efficient service as per Mandarin Oriental Standards
- Spot check on laundry operation and uniform room in the absence of the laundry manager
- Attend daily meetings with Supervisors and Housekeeping colleagues
- Schedule weekly walk-through and follow up with all outside contractors
- Maintain an ongoing Safe & Sound program
- Senior School qualifications or equivalent is mandatory
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is beneficial
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment
- A minimum of 3 years of housekeeping experience on supervisory /managerial level
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
Advertised: 05 May 2022 Arab Standard Time